Wholesale DVD FAQ - DVD Regions, New Releases ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have a minimum order amount?
- What should I do if I want to order less than your minimum order amount?
- Are all the DVDs new?
- What Region are the DVDs?
- What is Region 1 encoding?
- Can you ship oustside of the U.S. and how much is shipping?
- Do you have New Release DVDs?
- What forms of payments do you accept?
- Which DVD titles are included in the DVD Bundles?
- What is the difference between a customized order and a pre-bundled order?
- Do you have Music CDs?
Q1) Do you have a minimum order amount?
Minimum order is $300.00.
Q2) What should I do if I want to order less than your minimum order amount?
We recommend our pre-boxed DVD Bundles.
Q3) Are all the DVDs new?
All DVDs are brand new factory sealed with Amaray case.
Q4) What Region are the DVDs?
All DVDs have Region 1 or Region 0 encoding.
Q5) What is Region 1 encoding?
For more on DVD Regions.
Q6) Can you ship oustside of the U.S. and how much is shipping?
We can ship DVD Bundles worldwide to over 200 countries.
If you are located outside of the U.S. please email email@example.com for shipping quote.
REMEMBER to include your shipping address and quantity you would like us to ship.
Q7) Do you have New Release DVDs?
We have virtually all new release DVDs in stock in DVD & Blu-ray format. We can also supply your company with access to over 60,000 catalog titles.
If you are interested in ordering new release DVDs please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you could fill-out our wholesale application.
(PDF opens in a new window) wholesale-application.pdf. fax to 1-206-338-5475.
Q8) What forms of payments do you accept?
For customers within the U.S. (Lower 48 states, Hawaii & Alaska)
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, business checks, money orders, cashiers checks, bank wire transfer and Western Union. For more on payments.
For customers outside the U.S. (international).
We accept international money orders, bank checks and Western Union.
IMPORTANT: International money orders and bank checks may be held up to 45 days to clear.
For fastest service we recommend bank wire transfer.
Please email email@example.com for complete payment information.
Q9) Which DVD titles are included in the DVD Bundles?
For a list of titles that could be included in your Premium DVD Bundles
For a list of titles that could be included in your Budget DVD Bundles
For a list of titles that could be included in your Mixed DVD Bundles
(IMPORTANT: DVD BUNDLES DO NOT INCLUDE NEW RELEASE DVDS) for new releases please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q10) What is the difference between a customized order and a pre-boxed order?
You could completely customize your order or you could buy our pre-boxed DVD bundles.
If you are interested in cost effective DVDs we recommend our DVD Bundles . They are pre-boxed already with a great selection of DVDs and could include up to 300 different titles.
If you are interested in customizing your DVD orders or would like to choose the titles for your DVD Bundles just let us know which titles you would like to include in your DVD Bundles we will quote you the prices.
Q11) Do you have music CDs?
- We currently carry Mixed Music CD Lots such as: closeouts, overstocks, buyouts, etc. (music CDs without manifests).
- Most of the music CD's are brand new factory sealed. These music CD collections will consist of duplicate titles, budget CDs and singles.
- You will receive an assortment of music such as: Jazz, Pop, R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, Classic Rock, Country, New Age, Oldies, Soul, Soundtracks, Alternative, Cultural, Gospel, Heavy Metal, Reggae, Techno, etc
- They are great at dollar stores, swap-meets and flea markets sales when you don't need a list.
If you have any questions about music CDs or to order email: email@example.com.
Buy wholesale DVD Bundles online.